What's new

New System already... (1 Viewer)

HazemA.

Auditioning
Hey, this weekend my dad bought a sony system and let me have it. I had to pay him 200, and promised to work around the house a lot. It has two floorstanding front speakers, a really wide center, and two back surrounds...Huge sub too. I think it is older though because it still has a dual tape deck, 5disc changer, AM/FM, all built in one...so the reciever is combined with the am fm, cd changer, and tape deck...Also the sub has a power cord, but instead of the speaker wire going into the reciever, it goes into the sub, and then you have to connect the reciever and sub with a "system control" cable. I think its pretty old, but sounds amazing. Any of you have ideas on what this is??

JamesCB

Second Unit
Can you find model numbers on any of the components? With that you could get some more definite answers.

HazemA.

Auditioning
ya they are

ss-u541AV

model number for surround speaker( i'll get front later

max input power, 50w

rated impediance, 8

John S

Senior HTF Member
It appears to be a model of HTIB that was sold in Europe only.

All the spec sheets I find on it, look like they are written in Greek.

HazemA.

Auditioning
Wouldn't the power plug not work in the U.S then? It works fine. I might be wrong about that. Also, could you link me on where to find it, or pm me if it wont let you link on here?

Thanks!

and i dont know how it would come from europe when my dad bought it from our landlord, lol.

John S

Senior HTF Member
Still could have, but I did some searches and just did not find anything on it. Except for the greek bb...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks