What's new

Where is the crimson skies (Xbox) review? (1 Viewer)

Ken Holmes

Stunt Coordinator
Saw some HTF users on my friends list playing CS. What do you guys think? Probably try to pick this one up on Sun

Ken H

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Awesome Pick it up. We have anywhere between 10-16 people playing pretty much all the time. Seems everyone has got it and loves it

capt

millercv

Second Unit
The reason no one is talking about it is that everyone is playing it :)

It is very impressive so far.

Frederick

Second Unit
I got it but I haven't played it yet. I'll plug it in tonight. Holla if you see me online :D ...

Freddy C.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
If anyone wants to play send me a friend invite so when i host ill invite ya in

Gamertag is CaptDS9E

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Capt, I need to get off my duff and send you an invite, missing out on all the great HTF/LCVG games.

If you get a chance, send me one too: "snakefish" on XBL. Been loving this awesome game so far!

JayV

Supporting Actor
Steve, how are you liking CS? I had tons o' fun, especially when we joined Chris's (Ruffneck) bigger game.

-j

Steven Simon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steven Simon
Game is awesome... Just have to get the hang of it.... I'm pretty bad actually...

JayV

Supporting Actor
You and me both. Last night was a good night for me, but usually it's a game of watching my pips in a downward spiral.

Try switching your control scheme to inverted or vice versa to see if that makes a difference. I tried it on non-invert and got nowhere fast.

-j

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I dont know why but I got a handle on CS quicker then other games. Guess its all those years of playing X-wing vs Tiefighter 24/7

capt

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
I got a copy of this yesterday and played it for a couple of hours last night. What a great game! Finally... an easy to pick up and play title that's really FUN! I can't wait to get a little better at it so I can go online without embarrassing myself too badly. :b Looking forward to playing with my HTF pals again.

Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks