-

Photo
- - - - -

Any News On The New Polk Line?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Lee M T

Lee M T

Second Unit

• 271 posts

Posted September 14 2003 - 11:18 AM

Is there any info or at least a press release on the new RTI's? I've seen the pics and they look sexy.

Thanks,
Lee

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Chuck Watwood

Chuck Watwood

Stunt Coordinator

• 122 posts

Posted September 14 2003 - 02:18 PM

There was a thread a while back that had press releases about the new RTi line. They didn't list any specs in the press release and there isn't any updated information on the PolkAudio site. I went by Circuit City and the sales people didn't know anything except the old RTi line is being sold dirt cheap. I plan on waiting for reviews and I probably will return my RTi speakers I bought at CC and get a full refund toward the new line. That is the good thing about CC. I wish they would sell the LSi line.
Chuck Watwood

Hello my name is Chuck and I'm an HT addict.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Brian Kleinke

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor

• 969 posts

Posted September 15 2003 - 07:50 AM

Quote:
I wish they would sell the LSi line.

I don't think Polk makes enough LSi's for that to happen, not to mention the smaller audio shops would complain if this were to happen Posted Image

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Lee M T

Lee M T

Second Unit

• 271 posts

Posted September 16 2003 - 05:01 AM

I know the new RTI line sure looks sexy. If they sound as good or better than the last RTI's, then I don't know what I'm going to do. I really enjoyed my listening experience with an Energy C setup, but these Polk may be putting up some stiff competition.