What's new

avia calibration help (1 Viewer)

raymond caputo

Stunt Coordinator
i have a toshiba sd9200 and unless i'm doing something wrong, i am unable to make any kind of adjustments with the remote...anyone have a solution?? thanks

Bill Kane

Screenwriter
Once the DVD player, your Toshiba, has been SET-UP properly for the size video monitor (4:3 or 16:9) and the AUDIO selected for DD and Dts BITSTREAM, and you have verified that regular DVDs play back satisfactorily, you're ready for the AVIA disc.

At this stage, the DVDp remote is set aside once the disc is spinning and the appropriate Chapter is selected.

As the video Black Level, Brightness, Contrast, Hue/Tint and Sharpness tests are displayed by AVIA, the television's remote is used to make these adjustments by eye.

Does this help?

bill

raymond caputo

Stunt Coordinator
so i have to figure out which buttons on the tv remote will change the black level, brightness etc.?? so when i configure the audio portion i guess i use the remote to the lex... hmm..

MikeTrotter

Agent
Yes you are correct.Once you start using the video setup of the disc you will have to adjust from your tv menu.And audio you adjust your settings through the receiver if you have one.You will have to check the way your tv names the differant settings.Black level could be named something differant on your set.So check your owners manual.Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks