What's new

Selling me entire collection. Want to sell all at once. (1 Viewer)

BrentJ

Second Unit
I'm in a situation where I really need some cash. So as bad as it hurts I'm going to have to sell my dvd collection. I figure that my collection is worth at least $1600+. I'm asking $850 or the best offer. I'm wanting to sell them all at once so I don't plan on selling one or two here and there. I need to get rid of them all at once and as quick as possible. Almost everyone of the dvd's is in perfect condition. I might have 2 that are not but I doubt it. If anyone is interested click below to see what I own and email me. Thanks and by the way I'm a gold trader at dvdtalk and a positive trader here at HTF and I have sold dvd's before if you need a reference.

[email protected]

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Brent,

If you chnge your mind on selling individually, I will make you a group offer on these titles:

* Blade 2
* Jusassic Park DTS
* Resivour Dogs Mr. Pink

Anyway, let me know if that interests you at all. Might be hard to sell them all at once otherwise.

Dennis Mc

Second Unit
Lot has been purchased. I will only be keeping 20 or so for myself so feel free to contact me about individual titles that you may want to purchase.

Thanks.

Dennis Mc
Master Trader + 96

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks