Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

- - - - -

Motorized blinds

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Kevin_Welch

• 31 posts

Posted April 21 2003 - 08:02 AM

I am looking to cover an opening that goes down to my sunken sun room I am looking at adding motorized vertical blinds, to use when i am watching my theater during the day, what company would you recomend for the product im looking for? any one done this? how did it work? TY, K~

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Pam W

Pam W

Stunt Coordinator

• 89 posts

Posted April 21 2003 - 11:47 PM

There are a lot of different products out there that work quite well; naturally some better than others. Do a search on the web for motorized blinds. The better-known companies (Lutron, Kirsch, etc.) all have great products to offer. Make sure you check out "black-out" shades, though - it'll make a huge difference. Pam

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Jeffrey_S

Stunt Coordinator

• 209 posts

Posted April 22 2003 - 10:22 AM

I used Hunter-Douglas PowerRise Opaque blinds in my basement hometheater to cover a window and a french door for daytime viewing. I had to build a custom-made channel on either side of each blind to blockout every last bit of light. In the end, it worked out very well and I'm really pleased with this product. Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users