What's new

Rotel 1075 good with my setup? (1 Viewer)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
I am looking at purchasing a used Rotel 1075 to add to the home theater setup. Right now I have an HK520 driving all JBL S class speakers. What I was thinking was adding the 1075 as amp and moving the 520 to just pre/pro function. Will I get a better sound doing this, or should I save my money?

Also, what would be a good $ for a gently used Rotel 1075?

Thanks for any help...

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
I don't think you're going to get a substantial 'improvment' in your sound, which I bet is pretty sweet at the moment.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
I don't think you're going to get a substantial 'improvement' in your sound, which I bet is pretty sweet at the moment.

Leo_P

Second Unit
Joe, I'd say go ahead and take the plunge. I have a Rotel 1075 and think it's a nice piece. I had my H/K 520 as a pre/pro, until I got my Anthem AVM 20, and IMHO the Rotel amp simply made stuff sound better than the H/K's amps.
When I bought my amp they had a used RMB-1075 for sale for $700. I ended up buying a new one for $1k 'cause I wanted a silver one and I wanted a new one.;)
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks