What's new

JBL NSP1II w/PB-12 sub (1 Viewer)

KevinFC

Stunt Coordinator
I have found the this JBL HT set for 499.00! Is this a great deal are these speakers any good? The sub really peaks my interest and makes it a even sweeter deal to me. Any comments on these set of speakers what be very helpful or even a lower price :D is good to.

I have existing wall mounts for these 2 go up on when they replace my old equipment, so those the reason for the size.

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
I'm not at knowledgeable as some here, but I think that's a nifty deal on that package. The NSP1 speaker set isn't a bad deal and will perform well for the cash.

JBL has had issues with their sub amps. I've read stories about them freaking out all of a sudden. I've yet to have a problem with mine, but I figured I'd give you the bad news first. :)

The good news is that the PB12 is a good performer for that deal. I'd say that's $500 well spent.

Richard Moya

Stunt Coordinator
Try ebay harman audio. I got the old NSP package shipped for 212. I also picked up Sony SA-WM40 from Sears for 129.
Thats a grand total of 341. BTW, there is no difference sonically from the NSP1 to NSP1II.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks