What's new

Sex and Lucia -- Canadian connection (1 Viewer)

Johnny Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
I apologize if this has been asked before the search function is currently down. I was just curious on your opinion of the film and more specifically the differences in the rated and unrated dvd versions. Are there any extra features on the unrated? In Canada I have found one version but, I am not sure if this is the rated or unrated. Any help would be appreciated.

DeanR

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Johnny, I can't help you with the exact differences but I saw the unrated version and it's safe to say that the XXX scene being watched on TV by one of the female characters is removed and the scene showing the woman stroking the guys erect dick
has been removed. So, the extreme sex scenes. Check IMDB.com. They definitely used body doubles in some of the extreme scenes, as these doubles were credited at the end of the movie.
I briefly looked at the extras and I don't remember anything unrated. Just the standard star bios and I think some trailers. The movie was better than I thought it would be but nothing great.

Bill Harris

Stunt Coordinator
The one and only version of the dvd in Canada is exactly the same as the theatrical print that i saw.

Nasty bits included :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks