What's new
World Wide Stereo

where is the cheapest price on the sony sw40? (1 Viewer)

joe_waite

Stunt Coordinator
hey guys, few questions... i just bought the jbl propack600ii from harman audio. i heard that the sub is not the greatest feature of the speaker system scs135, so i was going to upgrade it to the sony sw40. first of all, will the sony work with this unit? im thinking it will be just fine. secondly, where is the cheapest place to get the sony SHIPPED. any help is appreciated. thanks, joe

728x90

MichaelMOS

Agent
http://www.bhphotovideo.com has it for 134 and shipping for me would 28 dollars.

the price will say 199 but underneath that it will say "email me a better price". follow the link and they will send you a link to the procudt page showing the 134 price. use the shipping estimater to find the shipping cost.

I thought this sub was discontinued? I just got home from best buy and they had the display model for 150$. I was thinkin about picking it up.

SteveADavis

Agent
I have looked into this and the cheapest is crutchfield. Yes, believe it or not, cruchfield. Their shipping is only $10 compared to everyone else's $20-$30. You can get it there for $160 shipped. Hope this helps.

Myo K

Stunt Coordinator
if you can find a fry's electroncis that has one in staock they sold them for 99.99

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkletoes
Recent bookmarks