What's new

"You're the only one who cares about any of this stuff," says—who else?—Dave. (1 Viewer)

Joe S.

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Joe
One beautiful cat though. Thank god they're cute or there's no way we'd put up with all that attitude.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
How do people like the guy in the original post get invited anywhere?

What I found worse than the comments about the home theater stuff was the insults about the neighborhood and so on.

mazersteven

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve Mazer
I just read the OP's original post, not the whole thread. But it's like trying to talk someone out of purchasing Bose.
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

mylan

Screenwriter
I just hate pompus "A" holes who do that, its a kind of a one up attitude, "mines better, or yours isn't that great" crap that just tears me out of my frame. I had a guy watch my new Sony 60" with a good HD feed of a Nascar race and his reply was " do you have to pay extra for that? I wouldn't have it unless it was free because it don't look much better than what I get".
Dennis, you must have learned CPR lately what with all this "thread reviving" you been doing, good stuff, I never knew it existed.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm. This is an old thread.

Since Dennis likes resurrecting these things, later "Dave threads" chronicled his emergence into a fan of DVDs and home theater. He actually has a system I selected for him and, of course, assembled as well (Denon receiver, Energy Take 5.2 speakers, a Sony DVD player, and a Panasonic television that I gave to him).

Hello all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks