1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Few Words About While we wait for A few words about...™ Raiders of the Lost Ark -- in Blu-ray

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Robert Harris, Aug 31, 2012.

1. zoetmb

zoetmb Well-Known Member

Martin Brooks
    sorry- double post

2. zoetmb

zoetmb Well-Known Member

Martin Brooks
    Really? I think Windows 98 was the only decent version of Windows ever produced. It was the first version of Windows to have a relatively intuitive UI and had a relatively good graphic design. And the OS was relatively stable - didn't get too many "blue screens of death". It's more recent versions of Windows (and Office) that drive me nuts and want to make me act like the guy in that classic viral video who beats the crap out of his computer.

3. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder 映画ファン

Malcolm
    It was always freezing up and needing a hard reboot, no problems with XP especially after service pack 2 and none with Windows 7.

4. Peter Neski

Peter Neski Well-Known Member

Don't know how much better this could look,its not great looking,but not sure what the reason is ,at times it looks great,and the sound is fine,Amazing this won best Art Direction over Heavens Gate
    you wonder what they were smoking

5. Gem1836

Gem1836 New Member

I saw the IMAX version of RAIDERS on one of the larger IMAX screens in New Rochelle, NY. It was disappointing in that there were focus issues, perhaps projection related, but it was a letdown.
    If we get to a point where Blu-Ray is preferable to seeing a film in a theater, just shoot me.
    Still waiting to see Spartacus restored the way Lawrence of Arabia was restored and seen in theaters last month.
    I would gladly settle for the 1991 "RESTORATION" in a theater. Thank you again Mr. Harris.