What's new

What's the last TV DVD/Blu-ray you bought? (3 Viewers)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Radioman970 said:

I did pick up the Wild Wild West. Thank you so much for mentioning that! Also Rocky & Billwinkle Season 4. More money out the door...!
finally got a shipping date for my Wild Wild West. Had given up hope on that.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Wild, Wild West and I Spy!!

There are some great bargains to be had as such I plan to purchased a few more over the next 6 months, especially as prices start to drop on key shows!!

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Ally McBeal - S1 - A total blind buy. Purchased because certain cast members are easy on the eyes and that it was $3.49, shipping included, for a new copy (non-slashed UPC as well).

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I Spy would be great. I noticed it's $120 right now.

while adding that to my wishlist I notice WKRP is up. No release date. About $97 for the whole show. Can't wait for that! Will probably preorder that real soon to lock the price.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
dana martin said:
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (blu) right at $50 , found it on Amazon this week and had to jump at that offer
Ditto here! Git it while the gittins good! :biggrin: :laugh: :rolling-smiley:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I also just ordered a Blu-ray of the "Dick Van Dyke" complete series set. $50 new from a third-party seller at Amazon, can't beat that.

ljgranberry

Second Unit
Real Name
Larry Granberry
I bought MAVERICK Season 5, because I wanted a complete set of the show, and thought this was probably the best chance I would ever have. That being said, with I LOVE LUCY and THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW coming out on blu-ray, I'm reluctant to invest any more. I would love to see blu-ray become the dominant format, and hope a lot of the previous shows that have been released on DVD (THE FUGITIVE!), become available on blu-ray.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
In spite of not caring for the last few seasons too much the completist in me wouldn't let these go so I went back to BL for:

Two and a Half Men - S9, S10

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
Radioman970 said:
I Spy would be great. I noticed it's $120 right now.

while adding that to my wishlist I notice WKRP is up. No release date. About $97 for the whole show. Can't wait for that! Will probably preorder that real soon to lock the price.
"The Big River" has the entire series of I Spy for $65.00. :eek: I'm glad I got mine for $5.00 a few years back (With a "Dealer Card"). :biggrin: at either Uncle Wallys or Monsieur Targhee. As I said on an earlier post, you have to "Git em while the gitten's good"! :laugh: :rolling-smiley:

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I just got my copy of The Dick Van Dyke Show that I ordered last week from The Big River's "Marketplace" for 50 Bux :biggrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks