What's new

What are the current best 12" drivers out right now..SQ is the goal. (1 Viewer)

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
Still not sure what I am gonna do...no doubt the SPL-1000 is a killer sounding subwoofer but I am not so sure I want to invest $500 in one.

Say Mike, do you have some pics of that HGS15? Id love to see what one looks like.

johnBee

Auditioning
Would somebody mind filling me in on how long my wait would be for an Adire Tumult?

That's anyones guess:)

David_P

Stunt Coordinator
like he said... who knows how long you'll have to wait for a new Tumult.

Check out Ascendant Audio again... site was just updated, bunch of new subs coming beginning of January. Might be what you're looking for.

David

Chad Kuypers

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for mentioning us David. :) Yes, we are about to release several new lines of subwoofers. The larger subwoofers feature shorting rings and some other great stuff. We will also have some drivers with power handling over 1000 watts. :D

Chad Kuypers
Ascendant Audio

James W. Johnson

Screenwriter
Sounds good Chad, I might be up for trying out your product , I see something about initial sale prices on some of your new stuff.

Would you mind filling me/us in on what all new drivers you will have and how much? Do you guys sell any amps?

That 2 way with the ring tweeter looks intersting..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks