What's new

Waterson re-ups for 2 more years of L&O (1 Viewer)

David Coleman

Supporting Actor
...do you all think this is a good thing? I've kinda felt that his character has gone as far as it can and would have actually liked to see "new blood" as far as a lead prosecting attorney.

When the character of Jack McCoy was introduded he was to say the least interesting in that he was willing to bend the rules to make his case. Nowadays he seems to sleepwalk his way through cases. His character definitely has lost his "bite" over the years. Now i'll go on record and say that Ben Stone (Michael Moriarity) was my favorite but McCoy was at least in the beginning interesting.

Let's hope they bring more edge to his character. By the way here's the news story:

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,12062,00.html?ibd

What do you all think??

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
I'm not familiar with Mr. Waterson. On the other hand, Sam Waterston has been pretty good in the role. :D

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Frankly, I'm ready for Jerry Orbach to go too. To a certain extent, L&O is so procedural that it doesn't much matter who the regular characters are, but the changing cast is a big part of what kept the series fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks