Waterson re-ups for 2 more years of L&O

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by David Coleman, Jun 27, 2003.

1. David Coleman

David Coleman Supporting Actor

...do you all think this is a good thing? I've kinda felt that his character has gone as far as it can and would have actually liked to see "new blood" as far as a lead prosecting attorney.

When the character of Jack McCoy was introduded he was to say the least interesting in that he was willing to bend the rules to make his case. Nowadays he seems to sleepwalk his way through cases. His character definitely has lost his "bite" over the years. Now i'll go on record and say that Ben Stone (Michael Moriarity) was my favorite but McCoy was at least in the beginning interesting.

Let's hope they bring more edge to his character. By the way here's the news story:

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,12062,00.html?ibd

What do you all think??

2. Peter Kline

Peter Kline Cinematographer

I'm not familiar with Mr. Waterson. On the other hand, Sam Waterston has been pretty good in the role. [​IMG]

3. Paul McElligott

Paul McElligott Cinematographer

Paul McElligott
    Law and Order, circa 2015,

"Baliff, Mr. McCoy is drooling on himself again."

4. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Frankly, I'm ready for Jerry Orbach to go too. To a certain extent, L&O is so procedural that it doesn't much matter who the regular characters are, but the changing cast is a big part of what kept the series fresh.