1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

want to be expert!

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by ratulvokto, Aug 28, 2013.

1. ratulvokto

ratulvokto New User

Ratul Ahmed
    I want to be expert in English language. Someone give me some tips for being expert in English.

2. Northgun

Northgun Well-Known Member

Jacob
    Read! Read! Read! It doesn't have to be books on the english language (though one or two may help), reading is a great way to expose yourself more to the english language. A bit of fiction and non-fiction would be helpful. Choose books you know you'll be interested in so that you actually finish them and keep yourself to a schedule. If you have a nook or kindle they have built in dictionaries too, if not keep a laptop or dictionary close by.. Never pass a word without looking up what it means so that you understand the sentence. I hope this tip is helpful. My skills in english increased quite a bit over the past couple years due to all the reading I've been doing.

3. mccambley

mccambley Well-Known Member

Casey
    Watch TV with closed captioning turned on and DVD with your native language as the CC.