What's new

Wanna be in a movie? (1 Viewer)

Tim Kline

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tim Kline
I apologize in advance if this is one of those not-allowed kind of posts :)

I thought some of you folks might be interested. I run an independant movie company with a few friends and we're going to be shooting our next film in a few months. We will be auditioning for various parts this Saturday, August 16th. Here is our post from the Philadelphia Film Office:

======

Cringe Pizza, a comedyposted on Jul. 23, 2003

Cowbell Films is looking for volunteer actors for a satire that follows a college student on his first day at work in a pizza shop. Shooting Thursday-Sundays in Sept. Most roles require two weekends.

Casting on Saturday, August 16. Here’s what they need:

For the lead role, male, should play late teens-early 20’s, portrays a business major.

Male, late teens-early 20’s, portrays a second year freshman that deals drugs to support his party life style. Involvement: 1-2 days.

Male, Caucasian, looks early 20’s, muscular/stocky, over 6 ft. tall, portrays a former college football player. Involvement: 1-2 weekends.

Female, early 20’s, very attractive and physically fit, portrays a woman who supplements her income by stripping. Outgoing personality. Involvement: 1-2 weekends

Male, mid-late 20’s, to play an opinionated, pre-operative transsexual. Average build. Must look lousy as a woman, able to grow a convincing 5 o’clock shadow. Involvement: 1-2 weekends.

Send a picture/resume via email and visit the site for more info.

======

If anyone is interested feel free to check out our website at www.cowbellfilms.com

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Thats pretty cool, I would definitly hope posts like this are encouraged =) Unfortunately I am too old, to heavy and will be at Scooterpalooza that day, so I miss my brush with fame =(

Sam

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
Male, mid-late 20’s, to play an opinionated, pre-operative transsexual. Average build. Must look lousy as a woman, able to grow a convincing 5 o’clock shadow. Involvement: 1-2 weekends.
This part would probably fit me very well (of course, minus the whole pre-operative transsexual thing... :b ). I'd make a TERRIBLE woman... I have a thick-build (muscular), and never, EVER, not matter how close I shave, do I look clean shaven.

I've never acted a day in my life, unless of course you count those days I pretended to be sick to stay home from school for the day. :D...

...and anyone who knows me will swear, up and down, that I'm one of the most opinionated bastards they've ever met. That would probably explain why my friends hate me. :D

Moe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks