1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Twin Peaks Pilot

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Jay W, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Jay W

Jay W Well-Known Member

Does the Twin Peaks Pilot DVD come with an insert? I recently saw it at a pawn shop for $7.95 and it didnt have one.

2. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Well-Known Member

No, no insert.

3. Mike Broadman

Mike Broadman Well-Known Member

My copy does not have one.

4. Joshua Moran

Joshua Moran Well-Known Member

no insert in mine.

5. Matt Stone

Matt Stone Well-Known Member

Same as the others...

6. Dave Bennett

Dave Bennett Well-Known Member

I just got my copy today. My roommate last year had it but i swear this version is different. First, it came in a traditional keep case not that cheap pseudo keep case that is slightly wider than a normal keepcase. It was sealed and I know it wasn't put into a different case and resealed because the cover art from the other keep case version doesn't fit in a true keep case. Second, I think the back cover art is different. I could have sworn that the version my roommate had didn't have the two mountains and the twin peaks sign at the bottom of the back cover art. Lastly, I remember that the surround sound was so overdone that it was really annoying and I ended up watching it in Stereo. However, i just watched my copy tonight and the 5.1 was not annoying at all. Weird. The Disc menus and features appear idential as does the "art" on the front of the disc itself. Am I crazy or is this perhaps a revised edition? Either way I'm very glad I decided to get the pilot after all, if for no other reason than completion sake.

7. Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer Well-Known Member

Yeah, the art was revised at some point along the way.