What's new

Twin Peaks Pilot (1 Viewer)

Jay W.

Stunt Coordinator
Does the Twin Peaks Pilot DVD come with an insert? I recently saw it at a pawn shop for $7.95 and it didnt have one.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
I just got my copy today. My roommate last year had it but i swear this version is different. First, it came in a traditional keep case not that cheap pseudo keep case that is slightly wider than a normal keepcase. It was sealed and I know it wasn't put into a different case and resealed because the cover art from the other keep case version doesn't fit in a true keep case. Second, I think the back cover art is different. I could have sworn that the version my roommate had didn't have the two mountains and the twin peaks sign at the bottom of the back cover art. Lastly, I remember that the surround sound was so overdone that it was really annoying and I ended up watching it in Stereo. However, i just watched my copy tonight and the 5.1 was not annoying at all. Weird. The Disc menus and features appear idential as does the "art" on the front of the disc itself. Am I crazy or is this perhaps a revised edition? Either way I'm very glad I decided to get the pilot after all, if for no other reason than completion sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks