What's new

TV Shows no one asked WB about (1 Viewer)

Mark To

Supporting Actor
I unfortunately wasn't available for the chat last night but I can't believe that in 3 hours no one asked Warners about:

Man and Girl from UNCLE
Please Don't Eat the Daisies
Flipper
F Troop
77 Sunset Strip
Hawaiian Eye
Surfside Six
Bourbon Street Beat
Tarzan
Top Cat
Quick Draw McGraw
Huckleberry Hound
Yogi Bear
Magilla Gorilla
Peter Potamus
Roaring 20s
Cheyenne
Maverick
Bronco
Sugarfoot
Lawman
Colt 45
Dr. Kildare
Mr. Novak
Cain's Hundred

As you all well know, WB owns the MGM television library from the 60s which they acquired in the merger with Turner.

StacyV

Second Unit
I'd also hoped to ask about the status of Roots: The Next Generations, but I wasn't lucky enough to get through.

Sven Lorenz

Supporting Actor
Without a Trace

One of the most succesful (and best) TV shows right now - yet there's never even been a rumour about it's release.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
And apparently not a word said regarding "Dallas", which is almost certainly coming before the end of '04. Would have liked to have heard some insider's details on the special features for Dallas...plus knowing whether it'll be just the 5-episode "Mini Series" coming first, or a 29-ep. box with 2 seasons in it.

Guess nobody cared enough to ask these trivialities. :frowning:

Kon

Auditioning
I missed the chat, I wanted to ask about a second volume of Space Ghost.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve

Unfortunately, the Warners TV exec wasn't available for the full 3 hours. They showed up after the chat had started and left before the end. Totally understandable as I'm sure they had other things to attend to, like their job :) The ability of Warners to field and respond to TV questions was therefore limited.

Given that Warners recently told USA Today that numerous TV titles were in the pipeline over the next several years, I'm sure some of the ones you mentioned will be released. For example, I know "Maverick" was mentioned in the USA Today article as was "F Troop".

Steve

Mark To

Supporting Actor
No one inquired about "The Wild, Wild West"

That's because its owned by Paramount.

David Levy

Stunt Coordinator
For some reason, I have an unexplainable desire to see What I Like About You on DVD.

I can't think why, however...

Could it ever happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks