What's new

The Odd Couple-The 5th Season (1 Viewer)

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
I had sadly resigned myself, when I saw the running times, to Martina Arroyo's "For Once in My Life" being cut, but Howard Cosell sang a song? I don't recall that ever surviving the syndication cuts I have seen. What did he sing in the original version.

While we are on the subject of cuts, I am sorry to hear about "I Believe" from The Frog. Again, it's a great character moment, and it is less effective without the song. He is a very emotional person, which is why he embarrasses his son so much in the story, but the flip side is that it is the same quality that makes him nurse Max back to health.

Those with copies already (and thank you for sharing the info!)...In Strike Up the Band, I am almost sure they will not have shelled out the "big coin" for Jeepers Creepers, but did they leave Tumbling Tumbleweeds?

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Unless it is just the few bars of The Toreador Song as he leaves the apartment the first time. There would be no reason to cut that, as it was a 19th century opera song that is absolutely Public Domain.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks