What's new

The Apprentice Season 5 (Feb. 2006) (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Maybe I'm in the minority now, but I still love this show. When it comes to reality shows, I dig the ones with a lot of flavor from the setting, especially when the setting is New York City, and the ones where the contestants are doing something practical and interesting, as opposed to something like eating bugs or seducing each other. (I also like Project Runway, Top Model, and Queer Eye for the same reasons.)

Looking forward to tonight's premiere.

PS Yes, I can be HAPPILY MARRIED TO A WOMAN and still enjoy those shows! :wink:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Doesn't this season take place on the west coast? Also, Ivanka Trump (his daughter) subs in for Carolyn at times this season.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
I'm still watching too. I think I will stop watching when he finally candidly explains why he keeps his hair that way when he know that everyone in America makes fun of him for it. I think this is a bigger mystery than anything on Lost.

I also wanna know why he constantly yells his words, no matter what the situation.:confused:

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

Isn't it obvious? It gets him more attention! :D He even makes fun of it himself when he appears on Saturday Night Live.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I think last season was much better than the 3rd and even the 2nd. Hopefully 5 keeps moving in the same direction.

When is the first episode? Is it tonight?

Raasean Asaad

Supporting Actor

He made fun of it during Season One of the Apprentice when he was at a construction site and the wind blew it all over the place, he said; " They say my hair isn't real but you can see that it is" or something similar. I like Trump, he seems like a regular guy most of the time.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I'm still watching although I doubt it will be as good as the first or fourth seasons.

Apprentice 6 is the one in LA--and viewers can vote on an Olympian to get a spot on the show.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Thank goodness for dual tuner DVR's!

Interesting start, blah blah task, ignorance prevails in the boardroom like always. Don't these people watch the show?

I loved the Russian during the boardroom.

There are some very attractive women this season. If the Apprentice doesn't work out, they could always fall back to a job as "Money Case Holder" on Deal or No Deal. :D

I LOL when he made the exact same comment tonight, no more than 5 minutes into the show.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I have heard the board room meetings at the end are much longer than they show.

Yes, stupidity reigns again in the boardroom. Why Tarak brought that one guy who he was "friendly" with.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman

That's true -- the boardroom meetings go on for hours. I talked to Bradford Cohen, the guy who got fired for giving up his immunity in season 2 (or was it 3?), and he told me that he argued that one point with Trump for over 45 minutes!

I had some stuff going on and only managed to catch snippets last night, so I hope that MSNBC re-runs it tonight. I can't imagine that they wouldn't (unless they're going to show it on a different day).

From what little I heard, Summer made a good point about not calling restaurants during mealtimes. That is just a complete waste of time.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
You usually can catch extended cuts of the boardroom on the official site, along with other unaired snippets.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks