Hello friends, First of all, nice to join this forum. I have been reading it for a long time and i have learnt a lot from you. I would like to have different opinions about my idea in the new system which i would like to buy for my home. This sytem is for 60% HT and the other 40% as music. I searched in the market several brands and models with the following requirements: [*]The space for the system is around 302sq ft (28m2). [*]It is not a dedicated room, it is going to be my salon so i need my wife acceptance ;-) [*]I have the Marantz SR6007 as AVReceiver. [/list] The main brands which i have been listen to are: Polk Audio, Boston Acoustics, QAcoustics, Behringer, Dali, Focal and Monitor Audio. Taking the main variable of space into account i decided to buy a 5.1 system with floorstanding configuration. Once i select the Floorstanding pair and Center channel (which i think have to same from the same brand and model), i will decide the surrounds and subwoofer which are not so importan as the first set. So, the next models are what i have been hearing in different shops: [*]Polk Audio TSx550T - TSx440T. These are well-known. [*]Monitor Audio RX6 [*]Monitor Audio RX8. Maybe this one is too much for my space. [*]QAcoustics 2050i [*]Boston Acoustics A360 [*]Dali Zensor 7 [/list] All of them would be completed with their own Central Channel from the same serie. Trying to analyze all the options i would like to ask you something: The Marantz SR6007 which i have to reuse, works at 8 Ohms. Is there any problem with the speakers which work at 4 and 6 Ohms? I think RX8 is too much speaker for my space. I much prefer the quality of the sound than the powerful. I live in a flat and the SPL will be normal. What would be the perfect surrounds and subwoofer?. Is not necessary to buy the same serie so i could save money in this elements. What do you think about it?. Do you recommend me any other models?. Thanks in advance!