1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunrise DVD question

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Josh Steinberg, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Josh Steinberg

Josh Steinberg Premium
    Supporter

Josh Steinberg
    Apologies if this has already been discussed elsewhere, I can't seem to find any info on it. I've been very interested in getting a copy of Sunrise, which Fox offers for free if you purchase three of their Studio Classics line. The website says that more information will be included with the eligible DVDs. I purchased three Studio Classics titles, all brand new, and not one of them included any sort of information about Sunrise at all. No coupon to mail in, no address, nothing. One of the DVDs had a sticker on the front saying "Purchase 3 Studio Classics and get Sunrise free by mail" but upon opening the DVD, there was no further information.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice?

Josh

2. Rain

Rain Well-Known Member

That's odd.

All of the Fox Classics I've purchased had a little insert to fill out and attach the proofs of purchase to in order to get the Sunrise DVD.

I'm sure someone here must have an extra one kicking around they can mail to you (I'd be happy to once I get The Song of Bernadette).

3. Jean Paul Villeneuve

Jean Paul Villeneuve Well-Known Member

Josh

YGM [​IMG]

Jean Paul
    [​IMG]

4. Vincent Matis

Vincent Matis Well-Known Member

Has someone else encountered delivery problems? As written in another thread , after 10 weeks, I'm losing hope...

Cheers,

Vincent

5. Matthew Watson

Matthew Watson Well-Known Member

I too have a Sunrise dvd question - sorry to hijack the (somewhat dormant) thread.

I picked up Sunrise last night at a used dvd local - $10. I'm happy as can be, but I was wondering if anyone who got it through the mail can tell me if there was an insert in their copies.

I have no complaints whatsoever if I'm missing it - more curious as to what was on it if anything.

Much appreciated.

6. Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer Well-Known Member

7. oscar_merkx

oscar_merkx Well-Known Member

I am enviuos of the folk who have Sunrise at the moment, but soon I will have my own copy,

Either through the boxset in october or the r2 version that is coming out in January 2004 through Eureka Video in the UK

[​IMG]

8. Jeff_HR

Jeff_HR Well-Known Member

9. CraigF

CraigF Well-Known Member

Craig
    I just got mine a week or two ago, and it had an insert. We had been waiting a fair while for new stock from Fox in Canada, so I don't think the inserts have been discontinued.

10. Matthew Watson

Matthew Watson Well-Known Member