What's new

Seinfeld Season 5?? (1 Viewer)

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking foward to Season 5 and maybe 6. I'm done watching the First Four Seasons on DVD. At least I have some to watch in the meantime because Seinfled plays practically 24/7 over here...Not that I am complaining.

:D

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Oh man, that would be great. So much Seinfeld...I managed to skip around on the DVDs to where I completely lost my place on which episodes and bonuses I havent seen.

So Im starting in order now...and its still great watching them again. :D

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
I just finished season 4 and loved it. Somehow I didn’t enjoy that much season 2 and 3 but with this season I was fully into it and laughed out loud many times.

I also love how this is not like other sitcoms. When I watch "Cheers" "Friends" "Frasier" or even "M*A*S*H", they all have the same feel good mood! It’s refreshing to see something different.

Seinfeld is not a feel good sitcom. It’s very cynical and politically incorrect exploring the dark side of people. And people were right here, these are not good people. They are mean and there are many examples of that in season 4. They are like us! I love it!

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
I seriously doubt they'll do any more double season releases, since the ONLY reason to do it originally was the incredibly short season one.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I don't mean that Season Five and Six will be in one set, I mean that they will release them as two sets at the same time. They packaged Season One and Two into one set and released Season Three as a separate set on the same day.

Clint B

Second Unit
While there's obviously been no definitive announcement yet, I've been to a website or two that indicate Season 5, and possibly Season 6, will be out in November.

Clint B

Second Unit
Don't know how reliable it is, but this website has statements indicating November. This is not in English; I believe the site is representative of Scandinavian countries. On the home page you click on the "flag" on the far left. That country's site indicates November for seasons 5 and 6. The other countries, however, indicate just season 5 for November. So we shall see.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
What color do you think Sony will use for the box? Since Volumes 1 and 2 (Seasons 1-3) were in blue, and Volume 3 (Season 4) was teal or whatever, I hope they stick with the same color for Volume 4 (Season 5) instead of changing colors.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
sounds like a good idea. Season 6 was the first "not as good as the previous" season for the show (even though I feel that season 7 redeemed it) so releasing it same day as season 5 sweetens the deal just a little.

Scott_D

Stunt Coordinator
According to Amazon.co.uk Seinfeld season 5 will be released on Oct 25 and season 6 will be released on Oct 28.

This should mean something for everyone in America. Perhaps R1 gets released around that time. As I have a multiregion player I have already preordered.

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
These dates sound highly unlikely, since DVDs are usually released on a Monday in the UK. However: play.com lists release dates of Nov. 21 and Nov. 28 (both Mondays). They also list a box set containing both seasons, as well as a higher priced special gift set for both seasons.

Here's what it says about the gift set:

This fantastic box set comprises seasons five and six of the Emmy award winning US sitcom. Also included in this gift set is a limited edition mini 'Puffy Shirt' and script!

Chris

JamesTaylor

Stunt Coordinator
That sounds great, with the mini puffy shirt! I can't wait! Thanks for passing along the info.
-James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks