What's new

Rote 1098 and ATI amp (1 Viewer)

J. Redcay

Agent
Would the Rotel 1098 and ATI 2007 amp make a good combo.
I was going to go with the Rotel amps, using a 2 and 5 channel combo. ATI does seem to have a good reputation and the 7 channel amp gives a one hook up solution. Was wondering if anyone here might have any experience with a combo like this.
Hate to make a wrong choice and am figuring there might be more experienced buffs here who can give me some good info.

J Redcay.

I can only speak for the Rotel part of the mix. I have the RSP-1098 and matching 2 and 5 channel Rotel amps and it't a mix made in heavan. I know some people with other amps who have upgraded to the RSP-1098 and also loved it. So for me I'd say "how good does the ATI2007 sound". I have absolutely no doubt you like the RSP1098....

You may want to try "Club Rotel" at www htguide com for the Rotel part of the answer and then focus your question on this forum to the ATI2007.

Geoff

J. Redcay

Agent
Geoff:

Thanks so much for your reply. As it turns out I really was
happy to receive it because I actually ordered the exact combo
that you have, both Rotel amps. I was considering the 200+WPC
ATI but really didn't want to spend quite that much $$ and at
the dealer was happy with the Rotel playing thru the 5 channel
amp. Never had separates before, so if I must have more power I can always upgrade the amps somewhere in the future. I have
efficient speakers so feel, with all the favorable write ups
on the Rotel amps, I am going to be very happy.

Best regards,
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks