What's new

Rolkolsen Home Theater Set Up? (1 Viewer)

JoeyBadass

Auditioning
Real Name
Joey Vasco
Hi, I just recently purchased the 5:1 R-10 Rolkolsen Home theater system with 4 surround speakers, a center speaker, and a sub woofer. I was wondering how to set this all up to my Vizio LED Tv. The only way to connect is through Accell UltraAudio CL3 wires, and there is not a connection for those wires on my tv and i'm not sure if i'm supposed to cut this one long wire into 5 short wires and connect all the speakers together and have nothing connected to the tv and it magically works when all the speakers are connected or if there's something i'm missing in this whole set up. any information would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks!

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
I'm not littering my computer memory with White Van Scam crap. But I bet that thing has a "meant for a computer from 2004" 6 channel input and a 2 channel. If your TV has a audio output, hook it to the 2 channel so you'll have two speakers doing something.

JoeyBadass

Auditioning
Real Name
Joey Vasco
I did most likely get scammed, but i just want to see if they work, and how to connect it all. my tv does have an audio input and output, but what do you mean by a computer from 2004 and 6 channel and 2 channel?

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Apparently that is actually a passive speaker set...not "self powered" like I assumed(there is already a thread on here from 2011 where people are recommending you connect the cheapest 5 channel AVR you can find to see if this thing won't fry an amp first. Buy one at Goodwill or Salvation Army)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks