What's new

Quincy and The Fugitive 1963 (1 Viewer)

Videowack

Agent
Two of my all-time favorite dramatic shows were THE FUGITIVE starring David Janssen, and QUINCY with Jack Klugman. Has anyone heard anything about these 2 shows being released?

Craig: Mclaren

Second Unit
Quincy was in the Universal booklet which means it should appear next year hopefully. Of course things can change...

Mark To

Supporting Actor
On the Fugitive yahoo group there was talk about Barry Morse and Jacqueline Scott being called in to do commentary on the series for a release. I can't see it not coming out as it is one of the greatest shows in TV history. Hopefully it'll be done by a company that will do it right.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I would love to see Jack Klugman as Quincy appear on CSI. It is amazing watching CSI and then Quincy and seeing the difference in equipment they use.

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
DVDTimes is reporting that Season One & Two of Quincy are coming in one set to DVD on June 7th.

Paul

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Geez. With all of these sets Universal is announcing lately, I might as well set up a direct deposit with their bank!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks