What's new

Poster Frames for Cheap? (1 Viewer)

Geoff S

Stunt Coordinator
I'm looking for some 27x40 poster frames for some DTS and Dolby posters I bought. I'm not looking for anything fancy, only thin unnoticeable frames to hold the posters on the wall, cause I'm definatly not going to tack them for obvious reasons.

I'm not looking to spend much, $30 per frame max. So far my only real option is to buy the parts and build the frames myself, but that'll be more than may maximum amount.

Just wondering if there are any websites that sell frames for movie posters for cheap.

Thanks.

JoeWilly

Agent
Hi,
Try IKEA if there is one in your area. They have several types between $20 and $30. Very decorative and sturdy also!

Good Luck!

MikeWh

Second Unit
Geoff,

Most large crafts stores have them for about $25-30. They are the "economy frame" style-- cardboard backing, plexiglass, and four plastic edges. Michaels and A.C. Moore in my area carry them.

Here's a link to someone on the web:
http://www.affordableframes.com/posterframes.htm

They have foamcore and hardboard backing as well (and in the same price range).

A google search on "poster frames" will turn up hundreds of possible places.

Pam W

Stunt Coordinator
Suncoast movies and music also carry them - around $20 I believe. They also used to have the Oscar type statues and other movie stuff.

Pam

GabrielleG

Stunt Coordinator
I second Pam's recomendation of Suncoast. I got a bunch from there and they are actualy a few bucks cheaper then Micheals. Caution though, make sure you lay the poster on the ground before you buy it. A few of mine don't lay flat on the wall. Still, a really good look for 20 bucks and the cost of gass to the mall.

Gabrielle

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks