What's new

Post when you bought your XBox360 and if it is has broken down or not (1 Viewer)

Nathan A

Second Unit
I posted earlier that I'm on my 4th system since I originally purchased it in December of last year.

It too now is dead. It won't boot up half the time; the other half it freezes within 30 seconds. It might've happened sooner, but I haven't had any time to play it the last few months because of school. (My copy of Gears of War I bought the day it was released is still sealed!) I called MS and after begging they agreed to send me a pre-paid shipping box (probably in large part because it's my 4th system). He also told me to call them again once I receive the new machine to purchase the warranty extension. Are they planning on sending me yet another bad machine?

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Mine (manufactured 11/05) died a little over a week ago--three red lights, code 0100. Waiting for MS to ship me a box so that I can ship my 360 back for a refurb (undoubtedly). Although I believe mine qualifies for the special warranty for units manufactured before 1/06, it's still a good thing I paid for the MS 2-year extended warranty since I might not have been covered otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks