Post when you bought your XBox360 and if it is has broken down or not

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Dean L, Oct 17, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Nathan A

Nathan A Second Unit

I posted earlier that I'm on my 4th system since I originally purchased it in December of last year.

It too now is dead. It won't boot up half the time; the other half it freezes within 30 seconds. It might've happened sooner, but I haven't had any time to play it the last few months because of school. (My copy of Gears of War I bought the day it was released is still sealed!) I called MS and after begging they agreed to send me a pre-paid shipping box (probably in large part because it's my 4th system). He also told me to call them again once I receive the new machine to purchase the warranty extension. Are they planning on sending me yet another bad machine?

2. TonyTone

TonyTone Supporting Actor

Mine (manufactured 11/05) died a little over a week ago--three red lights, code 0100. Waiting for MS to ship me a box so that I can ship my 360 back for a refurb (undoubtedly). Although I believe mine qualifies for the special warranty for units manufactured before 1/06, it's still a good thing I paid for the MS 2-year extended warranty since I might not have been covered otherwise.