What's new

Paul Lynde Halloween Special is due in October (1 Viewer)

aguy

Auditioning
Real Name
Alfred Guy

Right you are! It should read that it is the first prime-time appearance by Margaret Hamilton in full WWW costume.

aguy

Auditioning
Real Name
Alfred Guy
I loved watching this. I thought Witchiepoo and The Wicked Witch of the West being sisters was genius. Awkward and inappropriate (By today's standards), this DVD is a treat.

JasonJason

Stunt Coordinator
Well, shoot, now I think I might just have to pick this one up as a blind buy. I haven't seen it, nor am I too familiar with Paul Lynde (know who he is, but that's about it), but I don't think I can pass up something so wonderfully bizarre sounding. I saw it at Best Buy the other day but didn't even pick it up off the shelf to look at it. I think I'll check it out. Thanks guys!

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I watched this DVD last night. Well..it was strange. Pretty much the same as most 70s TV variety specials of the time. It was fun and I'm really glad that I got it. I will be adding this to my yearly holiday special watchings.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks