1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Panamax 5100 Question.

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by SEKCOBRA, Oct 11, 2010.

1. SEKCOBRA

SEKCOBRA New Member

I just bought a used 5100. It is the older model with the LED lioghts for the voltage display. When I plugged it in only the fist LED lit with 90 under it. The unit has about 8 LED's starting at 90 and going to 145. When i hit the switched button the LED's light up to 120. My question and concern is ,Should'nt the LED's always display the incoming current.Does anyone have this unit? I just bought it and I want to make sure it is operating correctly before it's to late to return it.

Thanks,Steve

2. brownloy

brownloy New Member

3. Adam Gregorich

Owner

Adam
    Welcome to HTF Steve. I have owned a lot of Panamax products, but I'm not sure about that model. Are the LEDs red and green and is it one RU high (about 1.5 inches)? If so I owned two like that and the lights were always on the the input voltage regardless of if the switched outlets were on. If yours doesn't look like mine then I'm not sure. I have always found Panamax's Customer Service Dept to be very helpful. You could try calling them as well: 800-472-5555