What's new

Panamax 5100 Question. (1 Viewer)

SEKCOBRA

Auditioning
Real Name
STEVE
I just bought a used 5100. It is the older model with the LED lioghts for the voltage display. When I plugged it in only the fist LED lit with 90 under it. The unit has about 8 LED's starting at 90 and going to 145. When i hit the switched button the LED's light up to 120. My question and concern is ,Should'nt the LED's always display the incoming current.Does anyone have this unit? I just bought it and I want to make sure it is operating correctly before it's to late to return it.

Thanks,Steve

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Welcome to HTF Steve. I have owned a lot of Panamax products, but I'm not sure about that model. Are the LEDs red and green and is it one RU high (about 1.5 inches)? If so I owned two like that and the lights were always on the the input voltage regardless of if the switched outlets were on. If yours doesn't look like mine then I'm not sure. I have always found Panamax's Customer Service Dept to be very helpful. You could try calling them as well: 800-472-5555

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks