What's new

No movie ticket with LOTR TTT EE? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator
I guess New Line decided not to offer a movie voucher this time around.All the ads I saw toady did not mention it anywhere.This really bums me out since I pre-ordered it for $20 at overstock and with an $8 movie voucher that would have been one heck of a deal.I'm still happy with the deal I got but a free ticket would have made a great early christmas present.

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
My copy arrived last week and it didn't have a ticket in it. It would have been a nice goodie, but something tells me I'll go see Return of the King anyway.

-greg

Jeff D Han

Supporting Actor
Hey Patrick-

You got a $20 price? That's great. I thought
I was doing good at $26 with free shipping.

Jason_Els

Screenwriter
I think the reason is because many theaters didn't honor the free ticket and New Line had a mess on its hands and didn't want to go through that again.

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
Plus, you gotta think that most people buying the Extended Editions will be in the theater on opening weekend anyway.

JoelBdeau

Grip
What does it matter? I am buying TTT:EE because of the extended scenes and better soundtrack. Thew ticket was a bonus last year but it's not going to stop me from owning this dvd.

Considering it's probally going to be the best dvd of the year.

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor

I'm curious to see how many comparisons are made between this and the Alien Quadrilogy when it comes time to pick the DVD of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks