What's new

Nickalodeon Show Season Releases (1 Viewer)

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Same as the Disney thread, what shows from Nick would you love to see released?

My choices are:

Drake and Josh

Unfabulous

As Told By Ginger

Ned's Declassified

FrankPitt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Frank
I got hooked on Drake & Josh this past week when Nickelodeon started running daily marathons -- enough that I eagerly went to Amazon to pick up a season or two on DVD. Unfortunately, all that's available are "Best of..." volumes via Amazon's burn-on-demand program. Very disappointing. From what I understand, the show is ratings gold for the network, so here's hoping that they step up and start releasing season sets. I'd buy 'em in a heartbeat!

Real Name
Tom
The only Nick show I'd be interested in seeing would be "Hey Arnold!". At present, there are only a few old VHS' floating around :frowning:

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Is Nickelodeon a subdivision of Paramount as a lot of Nickelodeon Shows seem to be owned by paramount according to TVshowsondvd.com while some say both? Others are distributed by Nick but have independent production companies so not sure who owns them so listed the companies.

I literally grew up watching Nickelodeon, so love most of there shows, some shows I would like to see include

100 Deeds For Eddie McDowd (1999)
The Amanda Show (1999)
All That (1994)
As Told By Ginger (2000)
The Brothers Garcia (2000)
CatDog (1998)
Clarissa Explains It All (1991) - Season 2+
Dance On Sunset (2008)
Doug (1991) - know its on burn on demand but currently cannot afford it unless they do a commercial release or put price down
Family Double Dare (1988)
Figure It Out (1997)
Hey Arnold (1996) - same as Doug
Hey Dude (1989) - Production Company = Cinetel Films
Genie In the House (2006) - Production Company = Moi J'Aime La Television
Journey Of Allen Strange (1997)
Kenan & Kel (1996)
The Nick Cannon Show (2002)
Rocket Power (1999)
Rocko's Modern Life (1993)
Romeo (2003)
Rugrats (1991)
Salute Your Shorts (1991)
Taina (2001)
True Jackson, VP (2008) - once series is over
Turkey Television (1985)
Unfabulous (2004)
The Wild Thornberries (1998)
You Can't Do That on Television (1979)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
You Can't Do That On Television!!!!
Salute Your Shorts
Mr. Wizard (complete)
The Adventures of Pete & Pete complete.

I haven't seen much of Pete & Pete but what I've seen looks great. But I won't buy it unless the whole show is out. As soon as the rest is out I'll buy it.

I'd actually be happy with anything from YCDTOTV and SYS. They can start with Season 1 on both.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Turkey TV is a good choice too. I never watched that before but would love to. Also, all those great game shows. I'd be happy with a variety set featuring a bunch of those I could watch every now and then.

MattPeriolat

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matthew
I'm still waiting with bated breath for The Mysterious Cities of Gold. Man I loved that show so much and I know there were rumbles about a release, but haven't seen anything in a while.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Hoping that Nickelodeon will release some season releases of shows this year maybe even The Adventures Of Pete & Pete - Season 3 or Clarissa Explains It All - Season 2

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I was just talking about Pete & Pete last night with a friend. I'm dying for season 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks