What's new

NFL 2009 Regular Season Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I guess they don't consider the Raiders (Super Bowl XI) to have been the home team in the 1977 (Pasadena) Super Bowl. Or how about the Rams in Super Bowl XIV (Pasadena)? And how about the 49ers in Super Bowl XIX (Stanford, 1985)? And most importantly, how about the Raiders in Super Bowl XXXVII (San Diego)?

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
^^^

Irrelevant. They were still in California. ;)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Originally Posted by Ockeghem /forum/thread/292446/nfl-2009-regular-season-discussion-thread/540#post_3660205

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
^^^

LOL! And yes, I was being tongue-in-cheek (much like I was when I responded to Patrick as well).

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Originally Posted by Ockeghem

^^^

LOL! And yes, I was being tongue-in-cheek (much like I was when I responded to Patrick as well).
I was aware of that and thank you for taking my comment as it was meant.

smartpig

Auditioning
Real Name
ssdd
Documentary perhaps went to the cinema because it could not find a place on American television. I find that often the best docos are made for TV, specifically for public broadcasters. This is because of two main things. Firstly th non-commercial nature which makes things for merit, quality importance. The second is the regulated nature of the public broadcaster. The ABC is highly regulated and very critical of its own journalistic output. There is a great tradition of news and current affairs programs on The ABC and Four Corners is Documentary has had a resurgence lately. Many Docos have had a cinema release. one of the highlights

http://www.dvdorderonline.com

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks