What's new

Need your guys opinion once again LOL! (1 Viewer)

robc1976

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob
I recentlt went from bipoles to direct firing RB-61IIand I personaly like the sound better and wanted your guys opinions on the 2 placement options. They are 2 feet above MLP and currently about 2 Ft behind MLP directly across from one another. I was wondering if Figure #2 was a better option...I was going to put them on a shelf but angle at the rear of MLP as seen in the diagram. In there current position they do sound pretty good...just wondering if figure #2 would improve. Thanks for your input/opinions. Figure #1 (current position)
RB61placementstraightacross.jpg
Figure #2 (angled)
RB61placementangled.jpg

robc1976

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob
I comp[rimised with figure 2 angle and figure 1 distance...sounds much better!!

Jim Mcc

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jim
Cool. I'm curious what bipoles you had and where you had them mounted? I went from direct speakers to bipoles, and I love the bipoles. I doubt I'd ever go back to direct speakers for surrounds.

robc1976

Auditioning
Real Name
Rob
Jim Mcc said:
Cool. I'm curious what bipoles you had and where you had them mounted? I went from direct speakers to bipoles, and I love the bipoles. I doubt I'd ever go back to direct speakers for surrounds.
I tried these positions as well as many others and I much prefer the direct firing.
9_1placement4.jpg
9_1placement3.jpg
I had these bipoles: http://www.klipsch.com/rs-52-ii-surround-speaker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks