What's new

Need opinions please. (1 Viewer)

sflamedic

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Vinny
I am hopefully purchasing speakers very soon. I have an onkyo 605 reciever and mainly watch movies and play games with the occasional music. My space isnt very large, id guess about 11ft x 13ft but open on one side to another room. I have wood laminate floors if that matters. I was looking into getting the svs sbs 5.1 system but am keeping my options open. What speakers are comparable to the sbs? I previously was going to get polk monitor 50 with a bic h-100 sub. I keep going back and forth. My only requirements are that everything isnt huge. Id like to be somewhere around $1000 for the 5.1. If id make a great difference and still not be huge id go 3.1 to get a better system. With the sub i was looking into the bic h100, svs pb10 and the cadence. I havent concidered the ed a2-300 because of the rugged look. I want a smaller sub, hopefully smaller than the pb10 but i would still get the pb10 if thats the best for the money. Also any suggestions on a cheap pair of outdoor speakers. I wanted to connect them to zone 2 just to give me some music while i fish or grill in the back yard.

Thanks for the help!!!
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks