What's new

Need a little help (1 Viewer)

LuckyDucky

Auditioning
Real Name
Javon
Sup everybody. I'm having a little bit of a problem hooking up my all in one Hitachi HTD-K320 surround sound system to my Hitachi l32ax03a tv.
Here is my set up. I have my xbox hooked up via HDMI to my Tv.......I have my laptop hooked up via HDM to my Tv......then I have my surrond sound hooked up via Rca cables ( from output of my tv to the input of my surround system) My surround sound only has 3 sources (DVD player) (radio) (Line)
And I believe line is the surround sound setting for my stereo but im not too sure. And my TV wont recognized the system and i cant set my TV to external audio manually, so some help would be very much appreciated.

gartronics

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Garry
There should be a setting in the tv menu to turn on the output. However, since your other devices are connected via HDMI your tv may not output those to analog (RCA Output) If your tv won't pass the digital audio to the analog output then you will most likely need a switch with an analog out. Just a quick search turned this:http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=101&cp_id=10110&cs_id=1011002&p_id=7112&seq=1&format=2#description There are probably cheaper options out there, but this is the basic idea of what you might need. Hope this is helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks