What's new

3D Natural Vision 3-Dimension and 3D rarities - Flicker Alley/3D Film Archive in 2014 (1 Viewer)

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Pina is not designed for "in yo' face" effects. But after watching it, I said to my wife that every ballet should be filmed in 3D. The addition of spatial depth makes it essential for a full enjoyment of the choreography. Anyway, do you want a ballerina's leg kicking out at you?

Brian McP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian
Remember my "View Master - The Motion Picture" brainwave earlier on? (Well, if they can make "The Lego Movie", why not?) --

It seems this movie may be in some kind of 'turnaround' -- accrording to Wikipedia, Dreamworks SKG have been developing this movie since mid 2009 --

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/View_Master

If "View Master" bites the dust, how about the movie version of the 3D photographs taken by Harold Lloyd? Would make a terrific IMAX movie, since he used the best film of the era.

Doug Bull

Advanced Member
Real Name
Doug Bull
Unless they had access to the original ViewMaster full size negatives, I can't see that they could get anywhere near enough detail out of those tiny frames.

It's still an interesting idea Brian.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks