What's new

My new experience with the perfect sub (1 Viewer)

chris bruce

Stunt Coordinator
I just wanted to you guys know that the SVS pb12/plus 2 subs are better then sex. Wait did I just say that? Any way I just bought 2 of these and wanted to let you guys know how awesome these are. As if you didn't know already. I re-calibrated both pb12/plus 2's in and dropped the receiver's lfe from -2 back down to -5 and raised the subs gain to 11 o'clock. Well my boss(wife) was at work and I thought what a great time to see how things are since I played around adjusting the subs once again. I slipped in the movie Fast and Furious 3 Tokyo Drift. Which by the way is a awesome movie for lfe. The subs didn't stop moving till the movie was over. Which was not a good thing. I had my dad over to experience what true bass should sound like. He is also a HT enthuisist. Once he heard the SVS subs, he kept on trying to talk me out thinking that I don't need 2 of them I can get away with 1. Well he's probably right but I have them on the right front and left front of my room. That's the biggest reason why I got 2 of them. For ascetics. And the room is only 1147 square cubic volume. I know I don't need that much power, but it's there if I do. You don't need 600 horsepower in a car but it's there if you do. Anyway this is why I said it wasn't a good thing that the movie had two much lfe. As soon as the movie was over and I started breathing again, we went upstairs to see that 2 of my wifes vases that were on shelves hanging on the wall , decided that they were tired of being one the shelves and I guess they decided to jump to there death. When my boss got home she didn't think it was as funny as me and my father did. At least I was nice enough to clean up the glass for her. I decided to stay in the 20 hz range. Played around with the 16hz but went back to the 20hz. Since my room is so small already it probally feels like 16 hz anyway..... I just want to tell you this, if there ain't any of these subs in heaven when I get there, then heaven can't be a pefect place like people let on to believe. If any of you are debating on getting any of these subs, it will be impossibe to go wrong with these. I could go on and on about how ULTRA LOW these babies go, but I won't cause the reviews on these beasts pounded that reason to death. The $1199 price tag on these, I felt like I was ripping SVS off. And if you don't have the cash for these I guarantee you it is worth the dept on what us poor people call plastic. I be interested in hearing some of your guys stories on these monsters. Thanks

MikeNg

Second Unit
"I just want to tell you this, if there ain't any of these subs in heaven when I get there, then heaven can't be a pefect place like people let on to believe."

Er, have you ever heard a thunder clap, up close? THAT is the real deal. :P

Anyhoo, glad to hear you're happy with the twins. They are great performers.

Mike

dtor

Auditioning
Real Name
Dmitry Torokhov

Probably not for a while after the 2 vases are gone ;)

Robb Roy

Supporting Actor
Maybe he's dating my ex...

Sorry. That was inappropriate and crude, yet somehow I couldn't help myself.

-Robb

keemex

Auditioning
Real Name
keem
i need five bose subwoofers dont wanna buy a new one used secondhand is okay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks