What's new

My Home Theater Page (1 Viewer)

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
http://us.marantz.com/us/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?CatId=AVSeparates&SubCatId=0&ProductId=AV7702mkII

XL_av7702mk2_u_b_fr_cl.jpg

XL_av7702mk2_u_b_re.jpg

This sounds like something that would be awsome to have in my home theater if I can ever come into some cash!

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Did all my hiring paperwork and Wednesday I start training so I guess I can consider myself officially back to work but I will keep my eye open for a better opportunity since this doesn't pay very well. But for now it is a job and I will be happy to have it! Can not wait for the other studios to have UHD Blu-ray titles released so I can plan what my first UHD titles will be.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
I will be recycling my current Advent Marble speakers that I am currently using for my surround channels once I have purchased the matching B&W bookshelf speakers that will take the Advents place.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
OS crashed and also found out one of my dual video cards was going bad. So now I really should upgrade my single good card to a new 4K capible card with 4GB of vram.

DFurr

Premium
Real Name
Don
Sounds like some great equipment Dave!! However, for those prices I'll be very, very happy to stay with my Epson and Oppo. ;)

Actually at those high end Sony projector prices I can buy a "B" stock cinema DLP Barco.

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
It is out of my price range and I would have to go with other gear for sure. But I like to see what the top of the line looks like from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks