1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Multi-Channel Cables (SACD/DVD-A)

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by John Robert, Sep 14, 2003.

1. John Robert

John Robert Stunt Coordinator

Does anyone make a "harness" with all 6 (or 7 or 8) cables in a single unit??? If so, has anyone tried one and are there sound quality issues??? I'm trying to tame the rat's nest behind my HT. Thanks for your help...

2. Mark Rich

Mark Rich Second Unit

You can purchase a tech-flex product that allows you to bundle existing cables.
    See WireCare.com under FlexoWrap

3. ChrisHeflen

ChrisHeflen Supporting Actor

4. Chu Gai

Chu Gai Lead Actor

I believe avcable.com (877-229-3601) among others make what you're looking for. A meter though from them of their miniature Video Snake is going to set you back close to $100. Techflex or wireloom is another approach. No issues with sound quality

5. John Robert

John Robert Stunt Coordinator

I appreciate all the feedback. I knew it had to be out there somewhere...

6. Jon_Welker

Jon_Welker Second Unit

Or you could just buy some velcro wraps from Radio Schack and still get non pre-harnassed cables from whoever you want. This is what I did with my Heartland Cables multi-channel wires. BTW, I got the 89259 with the bullet plugs and they do an outstanding job of minimizing sound loss. Very nice fit and finish with solid connectivity.