What's new

MST3K Volume 7 unveiled..... (1 Viewer)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I still haven't received mine....:frowning:

I'm sorry for being dense (I assume it is related to MST3K somehow) but..."no springs"?

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
DOH! Of course, "No springs? I don't care, as long as there's butter...and meatloaf.".

Sean Aaron

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Aaron
Mine has not yet turned up, but it's not been three months yet, so I'll hold off on a follow-up email (I'm still patient!). Besides, I just got Law and Order SVU Series 2 in the post so that'll hold me for a while.

And, yes, Nigel I was told by Dr. Rhino that despite living overseas I would get a replacement disc. I guess despite not selling the titles in markets outside of North America and putting a region code on it (who knows why?), they understand that there might be people outside of the US who watch and buy the sets.

Shad R

Supporting Actor
Did anyone else see the MSTK gang on the ESPN show "Cheap Seats"? It was hillarious! For those of you who don't know what Cheap Seats is, two guys basically pull old ESPN footage from the 80's - now and make fun of it. In this episode, the MST3K gang made of them for making fun of Espn clips. My favorite line was when crow said a show like that would never last. I was really surprised to see that, but it was awesome.

Glennica

Agent
I requested a replacement disc on May 20th, and I emailed a follow up message on October 8th, but I still have not received it.

I have been putting off watching the movie so that I can see the complete version. This is a long wait.

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
I haven't gotten my replacement DVD yet either, and I asked about it many months ago...

hmmm..

-mw

Sean Aaron

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Aaron
Anyone else not get theirs yet? I ended up mailing them again at the end of October and got a response that said they had a list, but that it wasn't being addressed in any particular order. That was 26 October.

I've already received and viewed MST3K Vol. 8, and would love to see the Killer Shrews, but I'm waiting to get the fixed DVD before doing so.

Joel C

Screenwriter
I haven't gotten mine either, I think I first asked in May or something. The last email I sent, I didn't even get a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks