MST3K Volume 7 unveiled.....

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Rick P, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Sean Aaron

Sean Aaron Second Unit

Sean Aaron
    My replacement disc came yesterday (after yet another email -- this one got no reply).

I've never looked at the disc prior, so can anyone confirm if the video time in the upper left corner of the Assignment Venezuela bonus short was there in broadcast? Doesn't bother me too much, especially since it'll be on another future DVD set with the actual episode it came from, but if it's a mistake in the DVD production I'm surprised it wouldn't have been caught in QA.

2. Ian_H

Ian_H Supporting Actor

FINALLY got my replacement disc. I am pretty sure I e-mail DR. Rhino when TVShowsOnDVD.com posted the info back in May 05!

--Ian

3. Kenneth Cummings

Kenneth Cummings Supporting Actor

That episode was never aired with any MST3K movie. It was done for a never completed cd-rom project for the show. I guess it was only released on VHS from their offical website store previously.

Anyway, I got the disk in, even so I haven't puchased volume 7 due to lack of funds (I just figure that I could ask for the disk now and I would bought the boxset before it arrives). Oh well, it only 40 dollars, so I can pick it up anytime (I do want the set, as Prince of Space is one of my favorites).