What's new

MST3K Volume 7 unveiled..... (1 Viewer)

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
I am going to wait until more people actually receive their corrected disc before hitting up Rhino, if theydon't want to send it to me I will get it sent to my sister like I did with the Essentials set.

Mike-McG

Grip
From MST3Kinfo.com:

"KILLER SHREWS" REPLACEMENT DISC UPDATE
For those of you waiting to receive your KILLER SHREWS replacement discs, here's the latest.

Yes, Rhino is now owned by a huge conglomerate, but they are still a pretty small operation. The team working on this replacement issue is not huge, and they have been working to pull together the list of people who need a disc. Actual mailing is slated to begin soon.

When you emailed Dr. Rhino, you should have received some sort of an email in response. If you did, be assured that you are on that list, and will probably receive your disc shortly.

If, for some reason, when you emailed them, you did NOT receive any sort of email reply, please send another email, containing your name and full street address, to [email protected]. Indicate (nicely) that this is the second email you have sent. You should receive an email reply. If you don't, check your spam filters, etc. to make sure you are receiving email correctly.

Rhino wants to thank everybody once again for their patience during this long, involved process.

MichaelGH

Stunt Coordinator
I received my replacement disc on Saturday. Haven't had the chance to put it in yet, however.

So hopefully they should start rolling in.

Michael

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I haven't got mine yet either. I'm sure Rhino isn't exactly racing to send people a replacement disc. That's not a criticism. I'm just saying that mailing out free DVDs probably ranks low on their priority list. Like I've said before, I think it's cool that they are even making a replacement disc available (let alone without sending them the original disc).

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I STILL haven't got it.
I'm giving them another 2-3 weeks then I'm sending them another(3rd) email

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I realise that many are appreciative to Rhino for doing this but....well, exactly how long has it been since we received this E-mail from them?
How about this, has anyone sent them a second E-mail and received a response as to how soon we can be expected to receive the replacements? Someone has said that they have already got theirs but I haven't seen anyone else post such a claim.

I'm thankful to Rhino for the replacement disc, don't get me wrong, but....when guys?

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
(Runs out to mailbox like Ralphie in A Christmas Story)........."Aaaawww, skunked again." :frowning:

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

:laugh: Yeah, it's fitting that I am one of the guys who kept asking the question most in this thread....and I'll be among the last to get one probably!;)

Sean Aaron

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Aaron
I assume international will take longer, but I'm a patient man. Hopefully next week I'll be able to post the same.

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
Sean they are sending it to you in Scotland? I was going to get it sent to my sister in MO, but if they will do overseas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks