1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Movie: Chrome

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Shawn Shultzaberger, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger Well-Known Member

2. Vlad D

Vlad D Well-Known Member

Vladimir Derenoncourt

I agree. Never heard of it or Pendragon Pictures either.

3. Shawn Shultzaberger

Shawn Shultzaberger Well-Known Member

I can't tell from the tiny video window for the trailer just how good the CGI is. It will probably be released just like "Donnie Darko" was during it's first round, a very limited run.

4. Brian Thibodeau

Brian Thibodeau Well-Known Member

These are the same people connected to the upcoming WAR OF THE WORLDS film (not the Spielberg version) that purports to adhere closely to H.G. Welles original story. It doesn't take a seasoned mind to figure out why there's virtually no dialogue heard in that trailer. I've seen enough low-budget, regional B-movies and potboilers in my life (thousands, actually) to know dinner theatre acting when I see it. The visuals look phenomenal, but pay close attention to the "acting" going on in those brief snippets of the cast: these people wouldn't look out of place in a low-end Full Moon production in the early 90's, but at least there they'd probably have Tim Thomerson slumming to lend them some credibility.

5. CaseyL

CaseyL Well-Known Member

From what I understand, this movie is based on the PC FPS video game of the same title. I haven't played the game, but it has something to do with killing aliens. That's informative, I know.