What's new

Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) (2 Viewers)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Josh Brolin joins the Marvel Cinematic Universe as the voice of THANOS!http://variety.com/2014/film/news/josh-brolin-to-play-thanos-in-marvels-guardians-of-the-galaxy-1201198891/
image.jpg

MattBradley

Second Unit
Real Name
Matt Bradley
Caught the free 17 minute preview on IMAX yesterday. This movie is going to rock the non-believers! We saw a great scene in 3D that followed a new trailer that used the song Cherry Bomb. It has the fun and humor amped up and is going to be a fun ride! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I'm really looking forward to this. But I'm trying to avoid any new trailers, clips, TV spots, etc...I'd be very tempted to see the 17 minute preview, but I know I'm going to see the movie and I think I'd rather keep it as fresh as I can for the first viewing. Hearing lots of good things. That being said, there are lots of cool new photos out there, and haven't been able to resist checking them out. Here are some cool ones:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Adam Gregorich said:
Not a comic book reader, but like big fun movies. I am looking forward to this more than anything else this summer!
Me too. I went from having almost no interest in this film to really looking forward to it.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
This is another film I am really looking forward to! Will be there opening weekend. I really want to see Rocket the most out of this. Smart ass character that loves big guns! Ha!

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 already is set for July 28, 2017. James Gunn is also returning to write and direct. Guardians has been getting very positive reviews so far, and a move like this is a great sign of the Studio's confidence in the film. Much like when they announced the return of the Russos for Cap 3 before The Winter Soldier. Can't wait until next weekend

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
My wife and I are seeing this with friends on Saturday. We have reserved seats for a 2D showing at a Dolby ATMOS theater with a HUGE screen (literally, wall to wall and floor to ceiling).

Saturday, hurry up and get here! :)

Mark

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Going Thursday night at 10:10pm at the NYC Lincoln Square IMAX. Can't wait! (Looking forward to those shifting ratios in the IMAX presentation...yeah, I'm a dork)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Hard to believe this thread started over 2 years ago when I had no clue about what this might be, and the basic concept seemed a bit "odd". Since then I've read a bunch of Cosmic Marvel stuff featuring the Guardians and saw the potential for something really cool and fun. Funny that this had become one of my most anticipated movies for the year. I'll hopefully be seeing it sometime Friday, and I'm trying to keep my expectations in check. That hasn't been easy with the multitude of very positive reviews. Currently at 93% positive on RT.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks